Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to Crafts by Erin

Welcome! I want to thank you for stopping by. This is my pre-website until I can get my store up and running. Here, you can get a preview of the items I will be selling and contact me if you'd like.

I specialize in all kinds of random crafts. As time goes on, I'll make something I wish to sell or will take special orders on.

As a quick preview of me, I'm a stay-at-home mom who, like any other mom, would like to make a little money on the side. I happen to have a knack for crafts that involve fabric, color, and a sewing machine. I am a proud Army Wife and mother of 3 boys. Needless to say, life can get very busy around here. However, I'm happiest when my family is around me and I'm sewing away on a new project. I'm also blessed to have a husband who understands my desire to remain home for our children and supports me in my decision. So, to fill my time, I enjoy crafting and sharing that talent with others.

Without further ado, let me show you my latest projects I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment