Friday, May 28, 2010

Single Bookbag



These little bags are great! They're just big enough to hold a single paperback book and a few other small items. A few ideas might be your sunglasses, lip balm, and sunscreen for lounging by the pool. Being made out of 100% cotton, you can throw them in the wash if they get dirty. What's better than that? How about a price of $10 and the ability to have them made out of any fabric you want? You'd know that you had the only bag of its kind.

As you can see in these pictures, the bags can be either wide or tall. It's your choice.

As with all of my crafts, these are made with top of the line fabric.

All of my purses are on a special order basis. That way, you can be sure you'll get the color and orientation that YOU want. That is what is most important to me. Need one for a gift? Great! I can do that for you as well.

Just drop me an email if I can help you in any way.
craftsbyerin(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment