Friday, May 28, 2010

Piano Key Purse

The top of these beautiful purses reminds me of the borders on quilts known as "piano keys." I enjoy playing with my fabrics and finding the perfect combination of colors and textures to make a beautiful purse. These purses measure approximately 14" x 15". They're a wonderful size for the typical woman who wants to carry around something a little different and yet will hold everything she needs it to.

These purses are quilted, fully lined, and have a button down flap to keep it closed.

Here are two that I have already made. These are available via special order only right now.




















Both of these purses are already promised to other people. However, this gives you an excellent idea of how they look finished and in two completely different color schemes.

I currently have orders for three more purses and I'll be sure to post them as they're finished so you can see how these purses look in other fabrics.

Each purse is made as it's ordered with special fabrics selected for each purse. I prefer to work with top of the line fabrics as long as I can find them in the colors and patterns I need. Each purse costs $45.

Feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in having one made: craftsbyerin(at)gmail(dot)com

If you are wondering if this is a good idea, my user name is "quilted_dreams" on eBay. My husband and I used to specialize in hand dyed fabrics until he entered the Army two years ago. We have a stellar reputation on eBay and strive to keep that reputation clean. I pride myself on excellent customer service and top of the line products. So know that you will get a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment