Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cell Phone Carrier



This neat little case is good for many things, but I decided this one would hold my cell phone. It's such a great size. I own a Motorola Zine (ZN5) and it holds it perfectly. Compliments of various stores, it's official. This little bag can hold any phone that's available on the market right now.

This case is fully lined and quilted for extra protection. The flap uses Velcro to keep it closed and has a strap with a clip on it to allow you to loop it around anything. I have mine around the handle of my purse, but it can easily go around a belt loop on those days you don't want to carry a purse. Change the colors and fabric and it's good for a man or a woman, though I have been told these little bags are a "female thing." *grin*

As with all of my crafts, this is made with 100% cotton and top of the line fabrics. I can make you a little bag for your phone for only $15. Contact me with any questions you might have and I can begin to make you your own little cell phone bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment